Hey, it's me, Sunny again. I wanted to write about my favorite character from the manga/ anime, Kuroshitsuji, or Black Butler, The Undertaker.
Some people think that he is the villain of Kuroshitsuji, but I believe that he is actually the anti villain. Shocking, isn't it? Well, I was on TV Tropes moments ago and looked up the meaning of anti villains.
An anti villain is someone who is not necessarily evil, but who a lot of people would call evil. It is either because his plans have good intentions but somewhat evil or just bad means of getting there, or because his morals do not mesh well with the public's morals that some people would call Undertaker a villain. But he is an anti villain, not a true villain.
The Undertaker has morals, such as not taking "the queens coins." He also does not believe in murdering people. When he stabbed Sebastian in the back with his death scythe, he was not trying to kill him; "Show me your record, demon." "Your cinematic record is quite entertaining..." (Plus, demons cannot be killed by a death scythe.)
I watched the movie, "Black Butler, Book of Atlantic" and found out that Undertaker, while allowing his "Bizarre Dolls" roam freely, biting people, he was just trying to see what would happen. His main goal was to find out if he could construct a fake soul to attach to the body, but seeing as that was impossible, all he could do was to add fake memories to the cinematic record, not to mention, clips of him dressed like Charlie Chaplin, dancing. The Undertaker might as well have fun while he is doing his experiments, right?
Anyways, I want to know what you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment