Hey... I am very sad about this, please make it stop!! I'm talking to my boyfriend, right? I get so horny and sexually aroused by him that I can't concentrate on a real conversation but instead tell him what I am going to do to him!!!! I have to punish his ass for making me feel this way!! DX
I am 20 and my bf is 28; he has a lot more self-control than I... That means, while we're together, I'm feeling SO awkward around him... It's killing me!!!!!! His hot and sexyness both radiate from his body, his voice and his face/ hair!! I believe it's not fair to him, because I LUST after him and his body!! I desperately need more help!
I hold my overies and my uterus and rub them in front of him by accedent, making a face that is contorted in sexual arousal, right? He asks, "Honey, are you alright? You look like something is troubling you! Are you having stomach cramps?" I HATE it when he keeps asking me these stupid, ridiculous questions!! DX I feel like I can't tell him exactly what's going on inside my body... Then he says, "Oh, there must be something going on in the room that I am not aware of!"
*Blushes too hard, nosebleeds, dies... The next day, a familiar, "Eeheheheeee!" is heard and Undertaker, (Black Butler), comes in to "pretty up the corps"... He then burries her in the grave and leaves her be...*
Honestly, why do I feel like dying in front of my boyfriend!? I'm so embarassed, every single time I get horny around him and he starts asking me stupid questions, making me feel SO uncomfortable!!!! I wish I were dead, right now... I feel guilty for showing my feelings towards him... I'm gonna die!!
My libido, my sex-drive... is simply TOO high for my boyfriend... *Cries silently, dies...*
Anyone else feeling this way around their bf/ gf??? Hurry! I need to know so that I won't feel so alone!!! </3 I'm so embarassingly horny, all the time, especially around him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment