Friday, February 5, 2016

Obsessing Over Yaoi and Why it's NORMAL

It's normal to obsessover yaoi because we feel intrigued by the anime characters and want to ship them. I am posting this out of bordem at home. LOL!!! But I thought this is a good discussion to have.

It's normal because when two male characters are shiped in an OTP or LEMON fan- fiction, it is truly romantic. It's hot, sexy and a good way to spend time reading steamy fan- fics that were written by fans.

I love YAOI because I support gay rights and gay marriage.

Here are my OTP, Ships, Pairings, Okays and WORST (Black Butler):

OTP:

Undertaker x Grell

Pairings/ Ships:

Undertaker x Sebastian

Undertaker x William

(LOTS of UTs, btw)

Okays:

Undertaker x Ciel

Undertaker x Lizzie

WORST:

Undertaker x Ash


PLEASE give this a thumbs up!! NO HATE ALLOWED!!!!!


Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment