Sunny-D Cosplayer and YouTuber

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

New FAN Fiction you should read!!

http://archiveofourown.org/works/3395996/chapters/7431995

Here's the full version of the last one:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10669809/1/Cherish



I loved seeing the mad man, the one we know and love as Undertaker, turning BAD- ASS in both of them!!
Posted by Sunny- D Curles at 11:28 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Sunny- D Curles
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2016 (20)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2015 (73)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ▼  September (14)
      • Hi, guys!!
      • Fall of The Undertaker (Black Butler)
      • Why I Unfollowed Freelee the Banana Girl
      • Fifth Harmony - I'm In Love With a Monster (from H...
      • Inside Out 2 Parody - Movie Trailer (2016)
      • One, the Peace Day Anthem by Coke Studio Africa - ...
      • Today is #PeaceDay: Who Will You Make Peace With?
      • Little boy chooses Barbie doll at toy shop his d...
      • YOU'RE TOO FEMININE.
      • 25 Women You Won't Believe Actually Exist Around T...
      • Gender Identity Issues
      • I’m Christian, But I’m Not
      • New FAN Fiction you should read!!
      • How to dance to a dubstep drop
    • ►  August (14)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.